GAÏT – New Pattern……?

I found a photo on the internet of a pattern on a wrought-iron gate.
And came up with this grid-based deconstruction for your enjoyment.
Please feed-back to me? Is there another pattern like this anywhere???
I am also undecided about how to spell the name for this new pattern – HELP!! I’m thinking “Gaït” but tell me what you think.